Friday 8 July 2011

A bit of shameless self-promotion and chili plants


Traffic lull on my gardening lenses these days, and I need to give it a little boost. 

Sure thing, the blog gets most of my attention garden-wise, with lenses being rather general than specific, but still it may be entertaining reading.  There's one about reusing your rubbish as planting pots, one about talking to plants and another one discussing joys of growing a little garden on a window sill.  If you feel like reading greenish stories, do visit.

For dessert a quick picture of my budding chili plant - it actually has more flowers now, and looks even healthier and greenier.  I can't wait for when it fruits, but I don't want to jinx it - I may still find out that Ireland is not sunny enough for growing decent chili peppers. 

Well, today it certainly isn't sunny enough, and I'm suffering together with my chilis. 

Luckily, even the rain ends eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment